This is a little video for Isaac. He really likes Noah and watches the other videos of Noah fairly regularly. I know that it must get old for his mom to watch the same thing over and over again. So, actually, this video is for Meg and Isaac.
And one more...I promise that Ella is not generally dressed like a little boy (except when I run out of girl jammies.)
3 comments:
Pure delight! I love the first one especially... Noah is just having a fabulous time! Ella seems happy to watch the fun from her mama's side.
cute videos. are those jammies that ella is wearing christian's old ones? i know he had that pair, not sure if you took them or not. :)
so glad you're all feeling better and that your kiddos are getting nice and chubby!!!
Moses is just the right size for them as a playmate! I love hearing the laughter!
Post a Comment